- High Torque, high precision spindle where higher RPM and faster feed rates are needed
- 5,000-30,000RPM 3.5Kw Alfred Jaeger 1500D High Frequency spindle <2um runout Factory Link
- Granite machine structure provides superior damping, thermal stability, and superior accuracy
- Automatic 8-Position Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter
- Automatic “Tool Break” Detection
- High Precision Linear Guides and Ballscrews.
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.3″(490mm),12″(300mm), 12″(300mm)
- Brushless Servo Motors in all 3-Axes
- Optional X,Y,Z Closed Loop System with 0.001mm (1μm) Resolution
- Full Enclosure w/ optional Integrated Liquid Coolant system or Minimum Quantity Lubrication
Download the Chopper Q350 Datasheet 2020 for more info!
The Menig Automation Q350 CNC Mill offers an intuitive milling system with a large work volume while providing the accuracy required for the most demanding applications. High rigidity in a small footprint is achieved by utilizing a granite machine base that provides superior damping and thermal stability. The Q350 features a maximized work area of 19.5 inches (490mm) in X-axis, 12 inches (300mm) in Y-axis and 12 inches (300mm) in Z-Axis travel. The Q350 can be equipped with either the 3.5Kw 5,000-30,000 RPM 1500D Alfred Jaeger “Chopper” or the 2.1Kw 5,000-60,000 Alfred Jaeger Z62 . Both spindles are equipped with a pneumatic tool change system that utilizes the “TC8” 8-Tool Automated Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter and Broken Tool Detection. The TC8 allows the user to achieve maximum job efficiency when running programs that require multiple tools. MotusCNC™ Control Software provides the user with a modern and user-friendly interface. Real time visual simulation and adherence to the Fanuc NC Standard allows easy integration with any industry standard CAM software.
If you would like to discuss your CNC Mill application with us please give us a call.
(408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.