- Distance between centers
- Height of centers
- Swing Over Bed
- Travel of Longitudinal Slide
- Travel of Cross Slide
- Travel of Top Slide
- Rotation of Top Slide
- Taper of Spindle Bore
- Hole through Spindle
- Rotational Accuracy
- Cylindrical turning to 100mm (4″) without support
- Power Consumption
- Spindle Speed
- 208-230V, 50/60Hz(Optional 110V, 50/60Hz)
- 50-5000 RPM, Infinitly Variable
- Automatic Feed
- Path Rate Feed, X and Z axis with MotusCNC Software
- Positioning Accuracy with high precision ball screws
- Thread Cutting (Manual)
- Thread Cutting (CNC)
- 0.085mm/rev and 0.16mm/rev
- 1 to 2500mm/min
- +/- 0.015**
- 0.25mm – 7.0mm
- 0.0033 inch/rev and 0.0063 inch/rev
- 0.04″ to 100″/min
- +/- 0.0005″
- 10 to 40 TPI
- Taper in Tailstock Spindle
- Spindle Travel
- Lateral Displacement
- Machine Info
- Footprint with
- Weight Net
- Weight w/Enclosure
- Power Requirements
- W1215 x D500 x H450mm
- W2100 x D900 x H660mm
- 230VAC Single Phase
50-60Hz, Max 2Kw
- W50″ x D20″ x H18″
- W82″ x D35″ x H26″
WABECO CC-D6000Ehs Benchtop CNC Lathe.
High precision tool room Benchtop CNC lathe Made in Germany manufactured on state of the art production line. Lathe arrives with factory acceptance test report.
Machine is completely assembled, tested and fully configured for turn key operation.
- Powerful 2Hp High Speed Motor (Made by Hanning GmbH “Varicon”)
- Indefinitely variable speed from 50 – 5000 rpm.
- Brushless Servo Motors
- 30mm Bore
- Dovetail guideways
- High Precision Ballscrews
- Z-Axis Ballscrew Conical Spring Cover
- State of the art CNC and Manual controls.
- Linux based MotusCNC CNC Control Software
- Accepts Standard G-Code Files (G and M Codes)
The CC-D6000Ehs Package Includes:
- CC-D6000Ehs CNC Lathe
- Servo CNC Controller
- All-In-One Linux based PC with MotusCNC software installed
- Limited 1 Year Parts Warranty.
(Product shown in Optional Safety Enclosure with integrated coolant system)
If you would like to discuss your CNC Lathe application with us please give us a call and we will be happy to help you determine which of our CNC Lathe is best for you.
If you have any questions please call us at (408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.